 Trains / 376
Re: 1999 NL sets 4533, 4553, 4556, 4557
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:18:49 GMT

On Thu, 7 Jan 1999 01:56:22 GMT, "Louise Belles" <Belles@flash.net>
wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   1.  Snow remover on the track:
this is a bit of an abomination, but cute nonetheless.

I want one anyway!

   2.  Train wash equipment:

In US parlance, this is a "wash rack".

The important point is, how can I get one.  The closest I can come is a friend
in Iceland, and the postage would be more than the sets, even if he can find
them.  So do you have a contact in the Netherlands that is willing to ship, or
do you anticipate that these sets will be released in the US eventually?

I'd bet that S@H will get these sets sooner or later.

Steve