 Trains / 420
Re: 1999 NL sets 4533, 4553, 4556, 4557
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:09:55 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:

The important point is, how can I get one.  The closest I can come is a friend

in Iceland, and the postage would be more than the sets, even if he can find

them.  So do you have a contact in the Netherlands that is willing to ship, or

do you anticipate that these sets will be released in the US eventually?

I'd bet that S@H will get these sets sooner or later.

This was posted on rec.toys.lego:

While ordering one of the weekly specials today (thanks, Mike),  I had the

rep check on the new Train sets we saw in that Dutch catalog...they are all

in the S@H computer!  They currently have availability dates of 7/99, and I

couldn't place any orders yet (not surprising).  Prices were as follows:

4533 $10.00 snow plow

4553 $34.50 train wash

4556 $46.00 small station

4557 $34.50 freight station

The 4561 Railway Express was also 7/99, but the 4541 Cherry Picker and 4519

Cross Track now have availability dates of 3/99.  Her computer would only

let me put in an order for the 4519 (which we both thought was odd), and I

placed an order for it.  She suggested trying next week to pre-order the

Cherry Picker.

Russell