 Trains / 338
Re: 1999 NL sets 4533, 4553, 4556, 4557
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:35:03 GMT

Kurt Eilers <keilers@uswest.net> writes:

John Neal a user from Minneapolis is not very understanding of the
Newsgroup way of communication. He has sent many messages from odd
addresses and we need to show him how to do them. Any one that knows how
to find him?? Help him or get rid of him.

Kurt:

I haven't the foggiest idea what your posting has to do with LEGO trains, or
where you see any postings from a John Neal anywhere on this server.

If you have some kind of complaint to register, please do it elsewhere.
Send email to complaints@lugnet.com or post to lugnet.admin.general.

--Todd

[followups set to lugnet.admin.general]