 Trains / 352
Re: 1999 NL sets 4533, 4553, 4556, 4557
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 14:51:47 GMT

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:45:17 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss)
wrote:

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 02:42:47 GMT, Larry Pieniazek
<lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

... This image is better than the one we had before, (mirror Spock's) and it

Argh!  I can't find the URL for those scans!  Does anyone have it handy?
There were one or two other train sets, besides the ones referenced by
Todd.

Never mind, I found it.
<http://members.tripod.com/~Dutch1999Lego/index.html>

And the thing I thought was a set, I'm now assuming was a "you can build
this from your LEGO sets!" type of insert.  Interesting-looking swing
bridge, I think.

Steve