 Trains / 31324
Re: ME Models Metal Rails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 04:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Wayne Jackson wrote:
On 03/04/2011 23:26, Eric J Olson wrote:
What is the compatibility like compared to the standard 9v modifications
when using CAD based track designers like Bluebrick?
I'm not sure if I fully understand your question here, but I do have the
additional geometry available for use in track draw, meaning, I should be able
to convert it to BlueBrick (but I haven't played with it much).

Bluebrick supports full, half and quarter pieces of both the curved and
straight track elements.

Well, since the Me tracks are compatible with the standard Lego Track, you can
just use the standard parts in BlueBrick. However, I guess soon or later a
BlueBrick part contributor will create these Me track parts and add them in the
BlueBrick part library.

To say it more simply: yes it will be easy to add the Me track parts in
BlueBrick.