 Trains / 31302
Re: ME Models Metal Rails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 02:39:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Olson wrote:
ME Models has just released metal L-gauge train rails:

The video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R5lEp-FjrY
The review:
http://www.railbricks.com/railblog-categories/announcements/247-salvation-is-here

Very nice! I'm interested to see the curves too, and any idea what colours the
end ties will be produced in? I'd like to see light bley, as well as brown, and
possibly tan?

ROSCO