 Trains / 31299
Re: ME Models Metal Rails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 22:41:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Olson wrote:
   ME Models has just released metal L-gauge train rails:

The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R5lEp-FjrY The review: http://www.railbricks.com/railblog-categories/announcements/247-salvation-is-here

Salvation for us (the TCLTC) will be in the geometry of the curves. We currently use a clumsy straight-curve-straight configuration for our corners; are the numbers on what those geometries are public information yet?

We look forward to the Good News;-)

JOHN