 Trains / 31303
Re: ME Models Metal Rails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:31:05 GMT

   Salvation for us (the TCLTC) will be in the geometry of the curves. We currently use a clumsy straight-curve-straight configuration for our corners; are the numbers on what those geometries are public information yet?

We look forward to the Good News;-)

JOHN

Numbers are: R56, R72, R88 where R40 is LEGO standard. Number corresponds to radius of curve on center of ties.

The pattern CURVE-STRAIGHT-CURVE-STRAIGHT-CURVE-STRAIGHT-CURVE will match up with 4 sections of R72 perfectly.