 Trains / 31318
Re: ME Models Metal Rails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 02:59:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
Sounds like a nice product, I look forward to getting hands on with it so I can
explore making switches and interlocks with them. Having track loose like this
really opens the door to new switch geometry and more realistic and functional
yards.
Ondrew

Oooooh, cool idea. I like that, custom switches out of the metal track.
Definitely keep us posted with your creations.

Benn