 Trains / 19625
Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:

Thanks for sharing these Larry.  I can't wait.

You're welcome but this was an effort of the entire ILTCO Organizing
Committee, (notice how it was signed), not just me. I'm just the mouthpiece.

Can I suggest though that on the ILTCO website you make the news titles and
images clickable?  It's not obvious where you click to get the pictures.

This has been suggested already and is under review.

Also, can you cut the box backs off those images, or just turn the whole
thing round, in the second copy of each picture please?

I don't think we have permission to modify the images in any way, but we'll
look into it.

Thanks for your feedback.