 Trains / 19622
Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:34:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Hello again LEGO®  train fans!

The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing
partnership with The LEGO Company.

<SNIP>

Hi,

Nice pictures but there's something i notice on the two new train sets :
Both will be equiped with a speed regulator,(another speed regulator i pay
for to end up on the shellf) and the 4511 seems to be only a circle track
[no straigts]. Positive is the adition of a point in the 4512 set.
Personally i prefer the 4512, nice model. And the train shed, in one word '
lovely'.
When will they available? I guess end of August, beginning of September?

Regards,
Ludo