 Trains / 19635
Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:20:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.announce, Larry Pieniazek writes:
LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with box art for the new 2003 LEGO Train sets.
(set numbers 4511 through 4514) These new high quality images offer greater
detail of these upcoming sets than any which have appeared to date.

Question on the #4514 (http://www.iltco.org/sneakpeek/boxart/?image=6):
Why does the drawing at the bottom-left show the minifig with the red
kerchief and blue hat, when he's not included in the set?

You snipped an important disclaimer. I'll repeat it for your convenience:

"- These images are preliminary and are subject to change"

But more importantly, your substantive questions about the images would have
to be directed to LEGO... ILTCO didn't originate, we're just sharing.

Is he there because he's in one of the other sets?  To me, that little
drawing looks like the control panel of the crane, so I'd expect him to be
in the set.

Did I ask *you* the question???

Cripes, I didn't mean to intrude on the precious holy turf of the ILTCO...
Thank you for looking down your nose at me and treating me like <??> for
asking a simple question.

JohnG, GMLTC
  and, I just dropped my membership to the ILTCO mailing list.  If this is
  the way people are going to be treated by the high priests of the ILTCO,
  I'll just stick with my friends in the GMLTC.