 Trains / 19647
Re: Q? 4512 Buffer (was: Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:40:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:

And for some reason the containers that all have the word "cargo" on them
make me laugh.  :-)

Ya, me too. They do that a lot, don't they, label the obvious?

Wouldn't want any minifig passengers thinking these containers are deluxe
accomodations by mistake...