 Trains / 19646
Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:59:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
Did I ask *you* the question???

Cripes, I didn't mean to intrude on the precious holy turf of the ILTCO...
Thank you for looking down your nose at me and treating me like <??> for
asking a simple question.

JohnG, GMLTC
and, I just dropped my membership to the ILTCO mailing list.  If this is
the way people are going to be treated by the high priests of the ILTCO,
I'll just stick with my friends in the GMLTC.

I think this is overreacting.  Larry's just as entitled to respond from his
perspective as is anyone else.  And yeah, it might grate when he gets more
info than the rest of us, but if it wasn't for ILTCO we wouldn't have these
pictures at all!

Jason Railton