 Trains / 18687
Re: DCC and the future
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:17:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Hill writes:
<buncha good stuff>

Do we have enough info to do a FAQ? Does someone want to take a crack at it?
Tom Cook's site has a lot of good DCC info too I think.

I guess we have enough information, I am certainly willing to contribute to
the extent of my limited experience.

How does one 'do an FAQ'?

There are a couple of good sites showing how to modify the trin motor, I
don't know if I have seen Tom's.