 Trains / 18665
Re: DCC and the future
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
If someone sets up a shop to convert LEGO motors to DCC control,
I'd probably start buying.

Frank

And I'd get in line right behind you.  I don't have the skill or time to it
myself.

We need someone to do to the Train component market what John Barnes'
HiTechnic has done for the Mindstorms sensor market.

-Greg K