 Trains / 17752
Re: Some Virtual Train building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:38:33 GMT

Hi James,

I like the Green European Electric loc verry much and the Belgian AM96
Commuter train, especially the V1, because the black front rounding
resembles me the most 'real' comparing with the other versions. I see almost
dayly such commuter train passing by.
Verry nice work, as allways ....

Regards,
Ludo Soete (Belgium)

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Just a note to invite you all to view some train ideas I've been working on...
Lot's of virtual dreaming in terms of element and color availability.
As someone said, I really should check back to reality and the real bricks
at home...Anyway, a few (mostly) new models:

European green electric loc with green Makies hoppers (the hoppers are
designed to dispense a load, but it's virtual, and unproven:

Belgian AM96 Commuter Train:

Thanks for looking.
later,
James Mathis