 Trains / 17725
17724  |  17726
Subject:
Some Virtual Train building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:27:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just a note to invite you all to view some train ideas I've been working on...
Lot's of virtual dreaming in terms of element and color availability.
As someone said, I really should check back to reality and the real bricks
at home...Anyway, a few (mostly) new models:

European green electric loc with green Makies hoppers (the hoppers are
designed to dispense a load, but it's virtual, and unproven:

USA High-stack autotransporter:

European autotransporter:

German Cargo Sprinter:
v1
v2

British Deltic 55 diesel locomotive:
inspired by James Houston's excellent work
and my memory of seeing such loc in England in 1981.

Dutch-inspired Alpha Concept Double Deck Passenger Train (old, now revised
and refined):

Belgian AM96 Commuter Train:

"Beta" Concept Passenger Train using the new Star Wars Jedi Fighter cockpit
window:

German BOB passenger train:
Now in CAD with .mpd available

Dutch ICM passenger train:

Italian ETR500 in 6-wide:
see older 8-wide (incomplete) ETR500 at

German double decker passenger train:
older real-brick model with new MLCad and alternate upper deck design ideas.

USA San Diego Coaster:

Swiss RAB e500 Passenger train:

Old-time Swiss Adler:

Alaskan White Pass and Yukon: