 Trains / 17732
Re: Some Virtual Train building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:37:48 GMT

Hi James,

Have you been busy!? Those are amazing (as allways).

I really love the European autotransporter, but gathering the pieces...

At least you built one of the models, with real bricks!

Looking forward to your next projects.

Kecia Hansen

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Just a note to invite you all to view some train ideas I've been working on...
Lot's of virtual dreaming in terms of element and color availability.
As someone said, I really should check back to reality and the real bricks
at home...Anyway, a few (mostly) new models:

European green electric loc with green Makies hoppers (the hoppers are
designed to dispense a load, but it's virtual, and unproven:

USA High-stack autotransporter:

European autotransporter:

<snip>