 Trains / 17746
Re: Real-Build Green Hopper, Locomotive, and Instructions (Re: Some Virtual Train building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:31:38 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Huw Millington writes:

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message

European green electric loc with green Makies hoppers (the hoppers • are
designed to dispense a load, but it's virtual, and unproven:

More pictures of the real-build version here:

I have modified the chute mounting to give it a bit more strength, and given
it black bogies which I think look better.

Huw