 Trains / 17727
Re: Some Virtual Train building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:02:47 GMT

Hello

German BOB passenger train:
Now in CAD with .mpd available

Just saw the original when I recently visited Lenggries. I had the idea of
building one myself, but that has not (yet) materialized. For those who wish
to compare this excellent model with the real one, here is a good pic:
<http://www.bayerischeoberlandbahn.de/frameset/sendcard/images/e_integralin
tegernsee.jpg>
Look at how close the red doors match the original!

I also liked the other models a lot, especially the green electric loc. Lots
of cool detail especially on the roof.

Greetings

Horst