 Trains / 17748
Re: Some Virtual Train building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 01:55:29 GMT

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:
now these models are even more marvelous in my eyes. Very well done, only a
pity Lego does not provide us with full support in all shape+colour
combinations...

While I would certainly love to have a full selection of pieces, I
realize this is basically impossible. This is why I am sort of
disappointed with the rate at which new colors are appearing. With 20
colors or so, we could hope to see a decent range of parts. With 100
colors (which is where we seem to be heading), we may not even be able
to hope to have a full selection of basic bricks and plates.

Frank