 Trains / 17737
Re: Some Virtual Train building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:51:01 GMT

James Mathis wrote:
Just a note to invite you all to view some train ideas I've been working on...
Lot's of virtual dreaming in terms of element and color availability.
As someone said, I really should check back to reality and the real bricks
at home...Anyway, a few (mostly) new models:

European green electric loc with green Makies hoppers (the hoppers are
designed to dispense a load, but it's virtual, and unproven:

Wow! Isn't that a German E18 engine? Looks AWESOME! How did you do the
nose? Would love to see some detailled LDRAW model of this beauty!
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net