 Trains / 17728
Re: New Track radius question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:00:43 GMT

You mean like this...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/traindepot/trains/yard.gif

Looks like it will work to me!
These were built with the new geometry points and curves that I proposed way
back on my website, although note that it does require a half straight on
the first branch which would also be a nice addition :)

What about yard ladders?  Wouldn't they be impossible with your switches?
I'm not trying to criticize, since I'm certainly no expert on such matters,
I'm just saying.  Neat stuff in any case.

-Stefan-