 Trains / 17581
Re: New Track radius question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 21:03:13 GMT

So I guess what I'm saying is that if TLC is going to make the effort to >alter the geometry, let's get those points designed to be motorized from the >git-go.

I'd like to see them made like HO switches.  In these, the switch only has a
free-moving bar attached to the points, to which you can attach a motorized
switch machine or a manual throw.

-Stefan-