 Trains / 17751
Re: Lego trains mentioned in "Classic Toy Trains"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:06:17 GMT

Greg Kramer wrote in message ...
Joe Lesser, book and magazine author:
"I am also intrigued with the Lego electric trains.  I saw a Lego layout at
an event, and youngsters from at least 3 to 10 couldn't walk away from it.
The concept of growing up with Lego toys and then making the leap to
building a Lego toy train layout is exciting"

It would have been nice if they had given a city and state for Mr. Lesser;
we may have been able to make and educated guess as to which club's layout
he saw.

It might have been the VLC (Vancouver Lego Club)... the Toy Train Operating
Society had their national show here in Vancouver last year, and the VLC had
our layout at the show.

Of course it could also have been anywhere else at a more general train show
:-)

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: