 Trains / 17558 (-20)
  Re: Drawings of a C36-7

Thanks just to make sure - the measuremets should be so in metric ? Height 15' 4.5 4686 mm (4.7 meters) Length 67' 3 20497 mm (20,5 meters) Width 10'2.7 3116 mm (3.11 meters) Where to get information about the size of the drivers cab etc? (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

"Steve Barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:H1vuHB.Lqs@lugnet.com... (...) are: (...) acquaintances)... (...) I've been thinking as to reply to this when it comes to SCLTC. Our LTC came from ideas of other LTCs in the U.S. Most (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Drawings of a C36-7

(...) Sonnich- Check out GE's web site: https://www.getransp...sheets.asp For general pics, check out: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Drawings of a C36-7

Hi fellow crazy train fans! I am working on a C36-7 engine. Does anyone have any blueprints/drawings/...s/anything on these engines? My primary interest in these are measurements length, width etc. Can anyone help me here? Sonnich (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4551 Crocodile improvements

the nose is too light and too short. Extending it 6 or 8 studs helps the looks and stability. Matthew Greene MSLTC (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) OK, after reading all of the postings to date and trying to formulize an articulate response, I'll get down to the nitty gritty... RichLug became a LUG because of an inspiration (Thanks Rich!). We are a small club because we only have four (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Not like it's hidden or anything, Chairman :) (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Steve, and all... I actually love to debate/discuss this very question. I will give my personal view which I think translates into the way NELUG (URL) works. I have crossposted to the NELUG group so that anyone that disagrees with my views (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Stairs on train wheels - solutions ! was: question to James M.-Orient Express etc.

(...) with us! Ben (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Here's my thoughts about how this relates to NALUG. We talked about this a while ago (2 years? something like that), and decided specifically not to be an LTC or to form a "sub" LTC. Our main effort over the last couple years as a group has (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Stairs on train wheels - solutions ! was: question to James M.-Orient Express etc.

Herewith the answer to questions from John Warren, James Mathis and Bill Ward. The stairs (from James his Truck) can be mounted very sturdy. Instructions for the SNOT-solution can be found here: (URL) the steps in the blue-background-pics, to get (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

ah, make that reflection - not reelection. Even when I use a spell checker it gets me :) SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this topic. These are great and well thought out responses. I especially like the idea that the replies are like micro-essays which keeps everyone at a neutral stance. It feels like this thread can serve as a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) In the larger sense, LUGs and LTCs are basically the same-- AFOLs getting together to share their passions for the Brick. But there are distinctions. I don't see LUGs and LTCs as comparable-- LTCs are a specific type of LUG, as a Mindstorms (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) I'll try and respond for WAMALUG, though I'm sure some of the members will disagree with what I write here. We tend to debate policy with all the zeal you'd expect of a club near D.C. Our Train Club, WAMALTC, is a "special interest group" (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Maersk Blue rules! (was "?" at the end... there is no question in my mind!

(...) Well, they said I was nuts, and it was a living shell; I was even assaulted! Almond my own business now... -John (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Maersk Blue rules! (was "?" at the end... there is no question in my mind!

LEGO: Pleeeeaaaase bring the Maersk sets BACK ! ;) Why not remake also the promo sets as legends ??? And... what could by very cool - make some of the older town sets in Maersk colors ! This combination (light-blue - gray) is very nice ! I know... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes: For the FGLTC there is no evident difference to the kind of organization as James T. has given here for the NGLTC. (...) We have not had any chance to get a 'for profit' offer. But at least we always have had (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

Steve & All, (...) First of all, this is an interesting question, I will try my best to answer. : ) 1) Differences: I think the only major difference between MichLUG and MichLTC is the name. We use the MichLTC for various train shows, such as GATS, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4551 Crocodile improvements

(...) I did add both a weight brick three working lights, but had to modify a bit the design of the nose: only one grilled 1x2 brick per side, and one plate more in height: (URL) Ciao Mario (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact