 Trains / 17546
Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:40:03 GMT

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this topic. These are great and well
thought out responses. I especially like the idea that the replies are like
micro-essays which keeps everyone at a neutral stance. It feels like this
thread can serve as a time for reelection on what is and what can be.
Keep 'em comin'!
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
Hi All,
I would like to get some feedback from members of LUGs and LTCs on their
opinions of what the differences are. Some areas that I'm interested in are:
goals of the club, public interactions (aka shows/venues), membership
structure/government, fellowship expectations (friends vs acquaintances)...

SteveB
PNLTC
PS I'll add my comments later as the thread progresses (if it progresses).