 Trains / 17543
Re: Maersk Blue rules! (was "?" at the end... there is no question in my mind!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:05:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Nice cache, Huw!

Nice pun J2, as it's a cache of his catch when he went trawling at RLD! :-)

Well, they said I was nuts, and it was a living shell; I was even assaulted!
Almond my own business now...

-John