 Promotional / 983
Re: Maersk Blue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:11:02 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Huw Millington writes:

As has been said and can be seen elsewhere, they are different. Personally I
prefer the Maersk blue, and regardless of a shortage or otherwise I have
been fortunate enough to be able to acquire small quantities of 1*x and 2*x
plates, bricks, tiles, 1x1 'headlight' bricks, 1x1 rounds and 1x2 tiles with
centre studs at the Red Letter Days that have been held at Windsor this
year. Here's some of it:

http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/maersk.jpg

Huw

Good grief Huw, that's a fair old haul of maersk blue!  You've got more
bricks there than I have tan and green 1x4x3 train windows put together... ;-)

Jason J Railton