 Promotional / 977
Re: Maersk Blue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Arne Lykke Nielsen writes:
Does anyone own both a Maersk promo set (with Maersk Blue) and a recent Star
Wars set (with light blue)?  Can you confirm that they are different or
identical colors?

I own both Maersk and SW sets, and NO, it is NOT the same color. I was
indeed surprised to find DUPLO in the same color, as I thought as you that
it was specific for Maersk promo's.

Interesting!  So how to they compare?  I've never seen the two side by side.
Is Maersk Blue a deeper, bluer blue than light blue?

--Todd