 Promotional / 982
Re: Maersk Blue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 06:07:00 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Russell Clark writes:
In lugnet.promo, Todd Lehman writes:

Interesting!  So how to they compare?  I've never seen the two side by side.
Is Maersk Blue a deeper, bluer blue than light blue?

Here you go Todd:

Not my gallery, BTW.

Russell

Hey, I have seen that before :)

Although at this point in time I do not have the light blue and the aqua in
the scan that has the Maersk blue they are different colors. Medium Blue is
the closest color to Maersk, they are only about 2 shades off of each other
- but there IS a noticable difference when put side-by-side.

And for you felllow fans of the blues... The light blue and aqua can be
found together in this set:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5842
With the aqua the plates in the front of the sleigh and the light blue in
the back in the rounded bricks and the brick in the very back.

Hope this helps :)

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com