 Trains / 16607
Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 02:10:56 GMT

In article <3CCE03A6.BD304565@TCLTC.org>, John <john@TCLTC.org> wrote:

John,

  Wow! I cannot say enough about those engines! The rest of Ross's
brickself gallery--the cubed bricks, the name tags, the 3 wide
trains--are also extremely impressive. Thanks for sharing them with us,
and thanks for encouraging[1] Ross. These models make me want to get
into the steam game (don't know if I have it in me though).
  By the way, great pictures. Have you noticed that no one has
complained about the lack of detail in the pictures. Black LEGO is such
an unforgiving subject, and you have managed to capture it
beautifully![2]

[1] or not discouraging Ross from playing with LEGO. Some parents just
don't get it.

[2] Outside on an overcast day, sunny but in the shade? You used white
reflectors to throw the light where you needed it? Any great secrets to
share?

--
remove *nogarbageplease* to e-mail me

Do you see these anomalies in OS X too?