 Trains / 16319
Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 04:58:05 GMT

Holger Matthes wrote:

Hi Ross and John!

Great steam engine! Probably the steam Moc of the year 2002! While seeing the
thumbnails at brickshelf I thought these are real pictures. Well done! It's
ABS.

I am fascinated and impressed.

High praise indeed, HoMa-- and it's 8 wide to boot, na ja? :-)  It's good to
hear from you and see that you are still lurking about-- I fear that you
Deutschers are having too much fun in 1000Steine and have no time for the rest
of us in LUGNET;-)

-John