 Trains / 16279
Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:38:32 GMT

Shaun Sullivan wrote:

Ummm, due to the TOS of Lugnet, I cannot really reproduce herein my exact
reaction to seeing the pics of that engine.  All I can say is that I am
absolutely and unquestionably, undeniably and unarguably, completely amazed.
And that's without processing the tender years of your son.  This is an
unbelievably gorgeous MOC.  I am feeling utterly humbled!

Please, please, PLEASE convey this person's absolute love of your son's MOC.

lol  Thanks, Shaun, you made Ross' night!  He hadn't ever seen *your* steam
locos, and I purposely didn't want to show him before he had completed his.
After having poured over your pics on Brickshelf just now, he was *very*
impressed himself and appreciated the high praise from a fellow steam builder
who's "been there":-)

-John