 Trains / 16294
Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:24:22 GMT

Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Neal writes:

Wow!  I saw the thumbnails on Brickshelf and didn't click on them, thinking
these were photos of an actual train that someone took so they could later
build a model!  Beautiful model, beautiful photos.

Thanks!  I can at least take credit for the photos;-)

I also like the cute
little mini-train and the giant bricks and minifig.  Were all of these the
work of a 12-year-old?

Yes.  Actually, aside from the 0-6-0 and the current 4-6-2 MOC, they were done
by an 11 year old;-)

-John