 Trains / 16328
Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 20:49:05 GMT

These are some gorgeous MOCs.  Lump me in with the other who mistook those
first thumbnails for reference photos.  I'm not normally one to comment on
trains, as its not really my area of LEGO interest, but the sweetness of
these MOCs transcends genres.  Quite an accomplishment for young Ross.  We
will watch his career with great interest!  @8^)

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

Nice of you to say.  And you reminded me, Brendan (since you were at
BricksWest), that while Ross is in the proverbial spotlight here, I should
post pics of the name badge he made for me for the name badge competition at
BricksWest which I never got around to sharing with folks.  As you all can
see, the drivers are motorized (I carried around a battery box in my pocket
all weekend:-)

I didn't win the competition (disqualified for some crazy stipulation that
*I* didn't make it;-) but I think folks got a kick out of it nonetheless.

-John