 Trains / 16327
Re: New to me 2x2 Green Window
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 19:08:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets writes:
<snip>
So yeah, you caught me. I make a lot of special parts - that certainly isn't
a Lego brand train sensor in the other pic I assure you.

Would you mind elaborating on how you make your parts, tools used, etc?

I think this pretty well sums up the process, quoting from Larry P.

"They're JUST 1x2 bricks. It's not like he was cutting up monorail bases,
people.... (oops, better not give him any ideas, he has a computer
controlled milling machine and he's not afraid to use it!)

++Lar (you gotta ask yourself, punk... do you feel lucky? Were there 6
bricks in the input cassette, or was it only 5?... well do ya? )"

Benjamin Medinets

PS - nice job John Barnes...had me also fooled about the part...I thought
originally it was a part from a (MOT Green) Passenger Train.

I got that much from reading the thread. I was hoping that John might have
some advice or tips for those of us who do not have access to a computer