 Trains / 16310
16309  |  16311
Subject:
Trains are fun! (was Re: New to me 2x2 Green Window)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:26:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Barnes writes:
Oops, sorry. I forget that there's a "recent" browser. I had plunked these
pics on brickshelf as a means of communicating them to someone specific.

So yeah, you caught me. I make a lot of special parts - that certainly isn't
a Lego brand train sensor in the other pic I assure you.

I am completely new to trains. And couldn't figure out how to make a train
cab window that looks out the front as well as out the side with standard
parts.

Out of the mouths of babes...

So I simply made my own. I make a lot of parts but usually very
highly Technic oriented so my stuff doesn't get too much publicity. An I
don't get dire threats to my person for actually using Lego parts as a
prized raw material ;)

Dire threats? Where? Who me???

They're JUST 1x2 bricks. It's not like he was cutting up monorail bases,
people.... (oops, better not give him any ideas, he has a computer
controlled milling machine and he's not afraid to use it!)

++Lar (you gotta ask yourself, punk... do you feel lucky? Were there 6
bricks in the input cassette, or was it only 5?... well do ya? )