 Trains / 16313
Re: New to me 2x2 Green Window
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 23:11:58 GMT

James Mathis wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Barnes writes:
Oops, sorry. I forget that there's a "recent" browser. I had plunked these
pics on brickshelf as a means of communicating them to someone specific.

So yeah, you caught me. I make a lot of special parts - that certainly isn't
a Lego brand train sensor in the other pic I assure you.

I wouldn't say "caught" about it.  I'm really impressed.

I am completely new to trains. And couldn't figure out how to make a train
cab window that looks out the front as well as out the side with standard
parts. So I simply made my own. I make a lot of parts but usually very
highly Technic oriented so my stuff doesn't get too much publicity.

Your modification is so good to make me look twice and really second guess
what the heck that is.

An I
don't get dire threats to my person for actually using Lego parts as a
prized raw material ;)

Curious awnry folk.  Hmmm...

Welcome to trains!

You do remember how John got into trains, don't you James?  IIRC it started when
he *won* the very first Super Chief at BricksWest!  You could say he entered the
world of trains through the caboose;-)

-John