 Trains / 16308
Re: New to me 2x2 Green Window
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 16:20:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
James Mathis wrote:

What is the piece or pieces used for the greeen cab windows on this
locomotive?
I'd say it's a 1x2x2 brick that has been routed out, but I don't recall that
element coming in green-- curious and curiouser...

-John

Looks like two modified 1x2 bricks, not a 1x2x2 brick.  You can make out a
bit of a seam between the two bricks.

Nice job on the modifications, though!

JohnG, GMLTC