 Trains / 16278
Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:08:28 GMT

David VinZant wrote:

Go ahead and brag, thats one nice looking steam engine. Its alittle hard to
see all the details cause of the black bricks, but it realy captures the
look. How well does it handle turns, and can it make it through a switch?
Tell him to keep up the good work.

Hey Dave, thanks for the kind words.  Since the yet-to-be-revealed TCLTC
layout utilizes only curve-straight-curve-straight turns (with the hopes that
TLC is even now working on a gentler curve piece), Ross built only to that
compatibility, but he thinks that it will negotiate tight curves and points as
well.  We will set up a little test run tomorrow.

Incidentally, while Ross was completing his final test runs last week, we had
a VIP guest at our home-- Steve Barile of the PNLTC!

-John