 Trains / 16276
Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 01:13:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Neal writes:
Pardon me if I brag, but my 12 year old son, Ross, has recently
completed work on his latest MOC, a Pacific 4-6-2 steam engine, and it
is a beauty if I do say so myself!

Ummm, due to the TOS of Lugnet, I cannot really reproduce herein my exact
reaction to seeing the pics of that engine.  All I can say is that I am
absolutely and unquestionably, undeniably and unarguably, completely amazed.
And that's without processing the tender years of your son.  This is an
unbelievably gorgeous MOC.  I am feeling utterly humbled!

Please, please, PLEASE convey this person's absolute love of your son's MOC.

-s