 Trains / 16250
Re: British Rail InterCity 125-ish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 01:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rick Clark writes:
I put two of the yellow noses to good use. My "Lightning Bug" is
super-fast, and a popular favorite at PNLTC shows.

No doubt!  Looks futuristic.

I even managed to get
it lit in both the front and back, and since it travels at full speed,
the lights are always nice and bright.
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=111524
I should really get a bigger picture of it up there, though.

Good use.  I love seeing models with working lights.

Thanks for bringing your "Lightning Bug" to attention.

later,
James Mathis