 Trains / 16244
Re: British Rail InterCity 125-ish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:00:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:

I think 7 or even 8 wide would yield a more appealing aspect ratio for this
rounded waggon base.  However, I think just for fun to try it in 6-wide
first.  No real-brick build, yet, but here is a rounded waggon base
construction that I think should be buildable:

Well done, but the height/width relatio is not suitable...

Ben:  Here is another option for the styling of the rounded underside of the
IC 125.  I also changed the windows to a lower aspect ratio.

I am planning to try the 4.5v/12v style train wheels, as you suggested.
And, since I doubt I'll ever be able to real-brick-build this virtual model,
I would like to try changing the standard blue color to a darker blue--
maybe the dark blue as on certain Alpha Team minifigures?

later,
James Mathis