 Trains / 13934
13933  |  13935
Subject:
Building Fences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:32:39 GMT

I'm working on an assembly yard (too big for a single building, I've already
tried) for a vehicle that is under construction. The area is a minimum of 3
x 4 baseplates, it may grow later. I would like to build a fence around it
to keep all of the undesireable and nosy minifigs out, preferrably something
that they couldn't see through. What are some techniques that are used to
economically build large expanses of fence?

I thought I would bounce this into .Trains and FUT: to .Town since I've seen
some impressive stuff in the multitudinous train layouts that have made
appearances lately.

-Duane