 Town / 3820
Re: Building Fences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:04:15 GMT

Duane Hess wrote in message ...
I'm actually thinking about cheating in a large way. I was contemplating
using 1x1 bricks stacked about 6 high for posts spaced every ten studs or
so. In between the bricks I would sandwich a length of string. (black,
comparable to what LEGO uses) It's only a 5 wire fence, but it would get • the
job done. Not as imposing as a plate fence made out of 4x8 plates
though....

Well if you don't really care about being able to see through the fence, I
use 1x1 bricks with 1x1 plate with clip horizontal stacked on top, 2 pairs
high, then technic straws (flex system hoses) clipped into them. You might
want to go higher for more security. It makes a great curved fence alongside
train tracks too.

Kevin
NEW Tank Engine custom train set: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/