 Town / 3821
Re: Building Fences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:30:54 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson writes:

Well if you don't really care about being able to see through the fence, I
use 1x1 bricks with 1x1 plate with clip horizontal stacked on top, 2 pairs
high, then technic straws (flex system hoses) clipped into them. You might
want to go higher for more security. It makes a great curved fence alongside
train tracks too.

Kevin

<snipped links>

I would like to have it so that the fence wasn't see-through, but the
realities of the situation are pointing in another direction. I just don't
think I have the stock of parts available. They are either being used in
another model, or still in the box in some store :-)

Hmmm.... Maybe a red fence, 1 brick wide x 6 bricks high. I might have the
stock for that. Sort of the "brick wall" thing. I'll have to look into that
when I get home from work.

Oh well, at least I'm thinking :-)

-Duane