 Town / 3824
Re: Building Fences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:47:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Duane Hess writes:
I would like to have it so that the fence wasn't see-through,

Thinking SNOT-wise, you could mount nx6 plate vertically by placing them
between the studs of the baseplate...I dunno how pretty that would be
though.

Or possibly have posts with 1x2 technic bricks, with 1/2 technic pins in the
hole. You can attach plates (studs-on-side) to the pins. You could do the posts
1x1 if you have a bulk supply of 1x1 technic bricks.

ROSCO