 Town / 3835
Re: Building Fences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.town, Fred Carcanague III writes:
I have an idea that uses 1x1 bricks, 1x3 plates and 1x8 tiles. Very simple
for straight runs, 1x3 elbow plates do corners. 1x1 plates for top caps or
and decor you like. I have a picture of the idea at...
http://www.carcanague.com/images/new/fence1.jpg
http://www.carcanague.com/images/new/fence2.jpg
http://www.carcanague.com/images/new/fence3.jpg
http://www.carcanague.com/images/new/fence4.jpg
LMYK
Fred Carcanague

Hey! I like that. Not really what I'm looking for, but nice and simple. Kind
of reminds me of the fence that we had around the yard when I was growing up
on the ranch.

Good job.

-Duane